Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2015

Tutorial #1

How to make doll pants



Here is my very first tutorial on how to make doll pants.
I also made 3 free printable patterns:

Doll bootcut pants pattern




Doll pants pattern




Doll skinny pants



*** If you want to print out a perfect size, I recomend downloading PDF file on your computer and then print the pattern. Do not print directly off of internet, because it will turn out a bit smaller.


Watch the video tutorial:
Link to tutorial






7 comments:

  1. I made the skinny pants for two of my modern Barbie dolls and the pattern was absolutely perfect. It was nice that the seam allowance was already built in. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made two pairs of skinny trousers. I added on an extra seam allowance as the 10cm line on the pattern was shorter. They turned out really well!Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this lovely pattern. So perfect on my Barbie dolls. Fits very good. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made several pairs of the bootcut pants. It's a great pattern, thanks. I plan on making the skinny and regular pants in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made the bootcut pants, they are great! I love your patterns. Thank you so much. Hope you start posting again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much! i like sewing but don't really know how to, and this video was really helpful! please start posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you very much! i like sewing but don't really know how to, and this video was really helpful! please start posting again!

    ReplyDelete